Book "History of the Azulejos" - French
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
This very beautiful book on the Portuguese Azulejos and their relationship with the history of Portugal is written by Susana Fonseca. Translated in Portuguese, English, and French, this work of more than 150 pages is of very good quality,
With this book, you will know everything about the famous Portuguese Azulejos: their history, the manufacturing processes, the different variants... with addresses to observe the most beautiful of them from museums to churches, stations or subway stations.
Why I love it
- A reference book, extremely detailed on the Portuguese Azulejos with a very large number of illustrations.
- A very beautiful object printed on thick, shiny and luxurious paper.
Features and characteristics
- Author: Susana Fonseca
- Dimensions: 22 x 22 x 22 x 1.5 cm
- Number of pages: 156
- Material: Glossy coated paper, cover with varnished reserves