Through its 130 pages, this beautiful book offers a journey through Lisbon and its surroundings from Cascais to Sintra.
This book proposes a discovery tour through the different districts of Lisbon. Each discovery is accompanied by photographs and descriptions that reveal what can be observed.
This book is published in French.
Why I love it
- An extremely detailed reference book, with a very large number of illustrations and many anecdotes.
- A very beautiful object printed on thick, shiny and luxurious paper.
Features and characteristics
- Authors: Pedro Veloso, Susana Fonseca, Sérgio Fonseca
- Dimensions: 17 x 22 x 22 x 1 cm
- Number of pages: 128
- Material: Glossy coated paper, plastic cover