Through its 130 pages, this beautiful book offers a journey through Lisbon and its surroundings from Cascais to Sintra.
This book proposes a discovery tour through the different districts of Lisbon. Each discovery is accompanied by photographs and descriptions that reveal what can be observed.
This book is published in French or English, select the version you want.
Why I love it
- An extremely detailed reference book, with a very large number of illustrations and many anecdotes.
- A very beautiful object printed on thick, shiny and luxurious paper.
Features and characteristics
- Authors: Pedro Veloso, Susana Fonseca, Sérgio Fonseca
- Dimensions: 17 x 22 x 22 x 1 cm
- Number of pages: 128
- Material: Glossy coated paper, plastic cover