This book concentrates the richness and diversity of a unique tourist destination: the Madeira Archipelago. Whatever the reason for your visit: rest, nature, culture, festive events, adventure or walks, by leafing through this book you will find descriptions of places and experiences not to be missed.
The numerous photographs will be all the more reason to be dazzled by the beauty of the landscapes, the picturesque legends and the kindness of its people.
Browse through the pages of this colourful invitation and start preparing for your trip, or keep the memory of your visit alive by taking this book with you. Its opening will be, forever, the opportunity to (re)discover this garden in the middle of the Atlantic.
This book is published in French.
Why I love it
- A reference work, extremely detailed.
- A very large number of illustrations and lots of anecdotes.
- A very beautiful object printed on thick, glossy and luxurious paper.
- Authors: Pedro Veloso, Susana Fonseca, Sérgio Fonseca
- Dimensions : 17x22x1cm
- Number de pages : 128
- Material: Glossy coated paper, laminated cover