Box of 20 bags of certified organic infusion, made from peppermint (Cidreira) grown on the organic farm "Quinta dos Choupos" near Evora in the Alentejo region.
Decongestant herb, its use is indicated for the treatment of influenza. It avoids heartburn and bad digestion situations and helps to relieve abdominal and muscle pain.
Why I love it
- This peppermint comes from a small organic farm nestled in the heart of the Alentejo, protected from any pollution.
- Producers are passionate people, surrounded by elderly farmers who know their work perfectly.
- This exceptional peppermint reflects all the care taken from planting to packaging.
Features and characteristics
- Certified organic farming product
- Weight: 22g (20 bags of 1.1g)
Discover the entire collection of Be Aromatic's organic herbs and infusions.
This ORGANIC lemon balm is produced in a small farm of 3 hectares dedicated to the production of aromatic and medicinal plants in organic production mode only. The fields of the Quinta dos Choupos farm are located near the town of Evora in the Alentejo region, in the heart of Portugal, protected from any pollution.