Cod "a Lagareiro"
- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
A typical Portuguese fish and recipe: Preserved roasted cod in olive oil with a touch of garlic.
Why I love it
- A combination of flavours that perfectly represents traditional Portugal.
- The perfectly desalinated cod used for this can which preserves the excellent taste of the fish
- Net weight: 120g
- Olive oil
Nutritional declaration (100g): Energy: 730 kJ / 174 kcal - Fat: 5.8g - Carbohydrates: 2.7g - Protein: 25g
A unique opportunity to discover the famous canned food of the Conserveira de Lisboa located near Commercial Square (Praça do Comércio) in Lisbon!
The reputation of these Tricana preserves is based on the rejection of mass production and the respect of traditional manufacturing methods. This is the guarantee of a healthy, fleshy and sufficiently fatty fish preserved in olive oil.
My small tip: This can, opened quickly and combined with a few plain potatoes, cooked in water will make an excellent dinner, quickly prepared and cheap.
Discover the entire collection of the wonderful preserves of the Conserveira de Lisboa!