Georgette I Small sardines with spicy tomato
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison en 48H ou 4 jours à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Portuguese preserved sardines simply preserved in olive oil and flavoured with tomato sauce and Piri-Piri to make it slightly spicy.
The quality of this preserve is due to the use of authentic "petingas", the famous little sardines caught in the Atlantic on the Algarve coast.
Why I love it
- The "petingas", small sardines, are tastier.
- The texture of the sardines is both fleshy and melting.
- The flavor is preserved and enhanced by the olive oil.
- Net weight: 120g
- Sardines: 70%
- Tomato sauce, oil and piri-piri: 29%
- Salt: 1%
Nutritional statement (100g)
- Energy: 203Kj/850Kcal
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fatty Acids: 2.5g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 23g
- Salt: 1.5g
More informations ?
Georgette is a brand of Portuguese seafood preserves that is more than a century old. Launched in 1888 by the "Companhia Nacional de Conservas", it is still produced today by a cannery located in Olhão in the Algarve in southern Portugal.