Small sardines with pickle sauce
- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
The "petingas" are very small, very tender sardines, arranged perpendicularly in their cans, 6 in number (4 units for the usual sardines). They are here accommodated in " escabeche", with tomato, onions, hot pepper and bay leaf.
Why I love it
- A classic product of Portuguese gastronomy prepared with methods that remain artisanal.
- The use of fresh sardines and high quality ingredients results in a fleshy fish whose taste is preserved.
- Net weight: 120g
- Small sardines
- Sunflower oil
- Hot red pepper
- White pepper
Nutritional declaration (100g) : Energy: 932 kJ / 238 kcal - Fat: 16g - Carbohydrates: 0g - Protein: 20g - Salt: 1,3g
My little tip. A best before date is always indicated on the cans, but sardines in olive oil can be stored for several years because they improve with age. Boxes must be returned regularly.
Recipes. Do not hesitate to look at my recipes for Portuguese sardines, they will allow you to discover other ways to taste canned sardines...