Georgette I Small sardines in olive oil
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Canned Portuguese sardines simply preserved in olive oil. The quality of this preserve is due to the use of authentic "petingas", the famous small sardines caught in the Atlantic on the Algarve coast.
Why I love it
- The "petingas", small sardines, are tastier.
- The texture of the sardines is both fleshy and melting.
- The flavor is preserved and enhanced by the olive oil.
- Net weight: 120g
- Sardines: 70%
- Olive oil: 29%
- Salt: 1%
Nutritional facts (100g)
- Energy: 228Kj/948Kcal
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fatty Acids: 3.9g
- Carbohydrates: 0.2g
- Protein: 18g
- Salt: 1.3g
Georgette is a brand of Portuguese seafood preserves that is more than a century old. Launched in 1888 by the "Companhia Nacional de Conservas", it is still produced today by a cannery located in Olhão in the Algarve in southern Portugal.