This keychain, in the shape of a swallow, an important symbol of Portuguese folklore, is entirely handmade from a traditional Minho folk costume fabrics in Northern Portugal. Anabela wanted to add a Coração de Viana, symbol of honesty and generosity.
- This key ring is a piece of handicraft, entirely handmade from a fabric from the Minho region, a traditional fabric of the traditional costume typical of young girls in Northern Portugal.
- This piece is the product of a very high-quality craftsmanship and has a very beautiful finish.
- This creation is the result of a beautiful joint work of a mother, Anabela de Jesus, and her son, Rafael.
- Height: about 10 cm
- Brass chain of about 7 cm
- Coração de Viana of about 4 cm