"Andorinha" green key ring
SKU: LINH-017 I 01C06
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison en 48H ou 4 jours à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
This keychain, in the shape of a swallow, an important symbol of Portuguese folklore, is entirely handmade from a traditional Minho folk costume fabrics in Northern Portugal. Anabela wanted to add a Coração de Viana, symbol of honesty and generosity.
This piece is the product of a very high-quality craftsmanship and has a very beautiful finish.
Be careful, this key ring is a unique handmade piece. The location of the patterns may be slightly different from the model presented.
Why I love it
- This key ring is a piece of handicraft, entirely handmade from a piece of fabric from the Minho region, a traditional fabric of the traditional costume typical of young girls in Northern Portugal.
- This piece is the product of a very high-quality craftsmanship and has a very beautiful finish.
- This creation is the result of a beautiful joint work of a mother, Anabela de Jesus, and her son, Rafael.
Features and characteristics
- Height: about 10 cm
- Brass chain of about 7 cm
- Coração de Viana of about 4 cm
Discover the entire collection of Portuguese fashion accessories by Rafael and Anabela