An exceptional preserve that has become impossible to find: The octopus from the Atlantic coast is carefully prepared and seasoned with Piri Piri olive oil....that is totally Portuguese!
- A typically Portuguese dish that has become scarce
- Fresh octopuses, caught on the Atlantic coast
- A traditional preserve made the old-fashioned way
- Net weight: 125g, drained weight 85g
- Octopus 65%
- Olive oil 36%
- Pri Piri 0,6%
- Energy: 760 Kj / 181 kcal
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 21g
- Salt: 0,9g
More informations ?
José Gourmet preserves are distributed in the best gourmet grocery stores around the world, and are selected by chefs and gourmets for their gustatory qualities.
They are the result of a permanent research of the best ingredients, of the respect of traditional methods and of a design which takes part in the gustative experience. Do not hesitate to discover the whole collection of the marvelous José Gourmet preserves by clicking on the picture below.