Octopus in Caldeirada sauce
- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
Pieces of octopus preserved in a traditional Portuguese sauce made with oil, pepper, tomato, onions, and other very tasty condiments.
Why I love it
- The traditional Portuguese recipe based on tomatoes and onions that enhances the taste of octopus.
- The octopus caught for this can which offers very fleshy pieces with many flavours.
- Net weight: 120g
- Vegetable oil
Nutritional declaration (100g): Energy: 577 kJ / 137 kcal - Fat: 3.5g - Carbohydrates: 4.9g - Protein: 19.8g
My small tip: I regularly use this octopus can for a quick dinner on the go. I combine it with some plain potatoes, cooked in water and a glass of white wine. An excellent dinner, quickly prepared, cheap and with holiday flavours.
A unique opportunity to discover the famous canned food of the Conserveira de Lisboa located near Commercial Square (Praça do Comércio) in Lisbon!
The reputation of these Tricana preserves is based on the rejection of mass production and the respect of traditional manufacturing methods. This is the guarantee of a healthy, fleshy and sufficiently fatty fish preserved in olive oil. Do not hesitate to discover the entire collection of the wonderful preserves of the Conserveira de Lisboa!