Beautiful embossed cork bag to carry on the shoulder or by hand, silver dyed and hand-painted by Teresa Viotti.
The inside of this bag is lined with pink cotton and has 2 pockets, one of which has a zipper. The adjustable shoulder strap can be hidden in the bag or removed to turn it into a small pouch.
Beautifully crafted and entirely handmade in Portugal, from Portuguese cork, this bag is 100% eco-responsible.
Why I love it
- This multifunction bag can be worn on the shoulder during the day and transformed into a small pouch for a party.
- Cork is very silky to the touch, very light and resistant.
- An impeccable finish.
Particularities of cork
- Waterproof, stain and scratch-resistant
- Very light and yet very resistant
- Ecological, it does not damage trees that regenerate in 9 years
- Ecological alternative to leather from animals
Features and characteristics
- Exterior: 100% cork
- Inside: 100% cotton
- Width: 52cm
- Height: 35cm
- Depth: 21cm
- Delivered in a pink cotton over-bag