Caldas da Rainha I Ceramic Sardines (5 patterns)
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
This handcrafted ceramic sardine is shaped, molded and painted by hand in shades of gray, instantly evoking Portugal.
It can be placed on a piece of furniture or hung on the wall thanks to its ventral hole, making it a versatile decoration item for the whole house.
These ceramic sardines are also commonly used on the table to add a decorative touch, as well as to serve as a cutlery rest.
Why I love it
- A great classic of Portuguese decoration.
- Remarkable handcrafted quality.
- Length: 19cm (7.5")
- Width: 3.5cm (1.4")
- Weight: 100g
More informations ?
This piece comes from a small workshop located between Caldas da Rainha and Obidos in the centre-west of Portugal, in the province of Estremadura.
The moulds used there have been handed down from generation to generation and the owner of the workshop now uses his grandfather's moulds. All parts are made entirely by hand.