Caldas da Rainha I Ceramic Sardines (6 colors)
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Handcrafted ceramic sardine, molded and painted by hand in gray tones. This decorative object finds its place throughout the house and immediately reminds Portugal.
These ceramic sardines can be placed on a piece of furniture but also fixed to the wall thanks to their belly hole. They are also very useful at the table, as a decorative object but also as a cutlery rest.
Why I love it
- A great classic of Portuguese decoration.
- A remarkable quality of craftsmanship.
- Length : 19cm
- Width : 3.5cm
- Weight: 100g
More information ?
This piece comes from a small workshop located between Caldas da Rainha and Obidos in the Central West of Portugal, in the province of Estremadura.
The molds used there have been passed down from generation to generation and the owner of the workshop is currently using his grandfather's molds. All the pieces are made entirely by hand.