Sardines in Olive Oil and Curry
- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
These sardines are undoubtedly the favorites of canned sardine lovers and the favorites of our customers. They are usually only sold in the small grocery store located near the "Praça do Comércio" in Lisbon.
Fished off the coast of Portugal, they are preserved in olive oil to which a little curry is added. They are then packed by hand and wrapped in deliciously retro paper.
Why I love it
- The freshness of the sardines is immediately perceptible.
- The respect of the dates of fishing campaigns and quotas
- The design of the packaging, deliciously retro and Portuguese.
- Net weight: 120g
- Olive oil
Nutritional declaration (100g): Energy: 948 kJ / 227 kcal - Fat: 18.2g - Carbohydrates: 0g - Protein: 22.7g
A unique opportunity to discover the famous sardines of the Conserveira de Lisboa located near the "Praça do Comércio" in Lisbon!
The reputation of these Tricana preserves is based on the rejection of mass production and the respect of traditional manufacturing methods. It is only during the fishing season, starting in April of each year, that these sardines are canned. Their origin is clear: the North Atlantic coast of Portugal. This is the guarantee of a healthy, fleshy and sufficiently fatty fish preserved in olive oil.
My small tip: A best before date is always indicated on the cans, but sardines in olive oil can be stored for several years because they improve with age. Boxes must be returned regularly.
Recipes: if you wish to know the different ways to taste canned sardines, do not hesitate to read our blog and my recipes for Portuguese sardines.