Creative I Sardines in olive oil with tomato sauce
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Atlantic sardines, caught only during the fishing season from May to December, immediately canned and seasoned with olive oil and fresh tomatoes as is the tradition in Portugal.
The undeniable quality of this product is due to the use of fresh sardines that are immediately canned in the port of unloading and to the preparation methods that remain traditional and largely manual.
Why I love it
- The fresh sardines whose taste is preserved.
- The manual and careful preparation.
- The design of the packaging entrusted to young Portuguese artists.
- Net weight: 120g
- Sardines (Sardina pilchardus Walbaum): 70%
- Olive oil: 12%
- Tomato: 17%
Nutritional declaration (100g):
- Energy: 747 kJ / 179 kcal
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 0.8g
- Protein: 20g
- Salt: 0,7g
A use-by date is always indicated on the cans but sardines in olive oil can be stored for several years as they improve with age. The cans should be turned over regularly.