Barcelos Rooster by Prazeres Côta - 15cm
- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison en 48H ou 4 jours à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
The Côta family is the most charismatic and representative family of the figurative art of Barcelos and the Minho region in northern Portugal.
Already honored as the Breakthrough Artist of the Year at the Feira de Barcelos in 2018, the Pottery Museum has just included her in a"Geração Côta" exhibition and presents several of her works that belong to the Museum's collection and to private collections as well.
Why I love it
- This beautiful clay statuette is for me, totally unclassifiable, halfway between craftsmanship and naive art.
- A personal interpretation of the rooster from Barcelos that respects the codes that have made him a Portuguese symbol.
- The authentic and unique nature of each of these handmade statuettes that are signed by their creator.
Please note: This piece is unique, entirely moulded in clay and then hand-painted.
- Height: approx. 16cm
- Width: approx. 11cm
- Weight: approx. 300g