Natural fiber handmade Carpet 200x150 - Beige
- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
This beautiful carpet is handwoven using natural fibers in a small workshop located in a village in Northern Portugal. It is eco-friendly, as it uses surplus weaving from textile factories in the area, which is collected locally and recycled by village artisans.
With its durable and heavy construction, this carpet is easy to maintain and features a neat finish with gansé edges. It is versatile enough to be used in any room of the house, including the entrance, bedroom, or living room. In Portugal, it is also commonly used as a bedspread, picnic rug, or throw.
Why I love it
- A rustic, heavy, robust and easy to clean carpet.
- A very neat finish.
- Raw materials from recycling.
- Material : Natural textile fibers mostly cotton
- Dimensions 200x150cm (79x59")
- Available in several colors.
- Weight : 4 kg
Please note: this rug is a handmade product, woven by hand. The colors may differ slightly from the model displayed and the dimensions may vary by +/-5%.