Black Tea and Green Tea from the Azores
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Why I love it
- The only tea grown in Europe, on the island of São Miguel in the Azores.
- An organic tea, preserved from pollution because it comes from a plantation located in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Content : 2x 35 g
Don't wait to discover the whole collection of teas coming directly from the Azores.
The Gorreana tea plantation is located on the northern slope of the island of São Miguel, the largest island in the Azores, in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Together with its neighbour Porto Formoso, it is the only tea plantation in Europe. Tea has existed in the wild in the Azores since the 18th century, but cultivation only began in 1874. The Gorreana plantation that produces this green tea is therefore more than 100 years old but produces only 40 tons of tea per year compared to the average 2500 tons per plantation in Asia.