Green Tea from the Azores I Pineapple
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison en 48H ou 4 jours à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Inspired by the traditional flavors of Portugal, this green tea matches perfectly well with the pineapple flavors of São Miguel Island.
This pineapple with intense orange skin and yellow pulp is grown under a glass greenhouse for two years, giving it a sweet and sour taste and a unique aroma.
This green tea, low in tea, particularly sweet and mild can be drunk all day long.
Why I love it
- The only tea grown in Europe, on the island of São Miguel, in the Azores.
- A tea flavored with pineapple grown in the Azores Island as well.
- An organic tea, protected from pollution because it comes from a plantation located in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Content: 75g
Discover the entire collection of teas from the Azores.
The Gorreana tea plantation is located on the northern slope of the island of São Miguel, the largest island in the Azores, in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Together with its neighbour Porto Formoso, they are the only tea plantations in Europe. Tea has existed in the wild in the Azores since the 18th century, but its cultivation only began in 1874. The Gorreana plantation that produces this green tea is, therefore, more than 100 years old but produces only 40 tons of tea per year compared to the average of 2500 tons per plantation in Asia.