Valflor I Tuna Fillets in Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Tuna fillets fished on the Portuguese coast, filleted in extra virgin olive oil from biodynamic agriculture and canned with artisanal and manual methods. The guarantee of a truly exceptional canned tuna.
Why I love it
- Meaty and melting tuna.
- The flavor is softened by the olive oil.
- Net weight: 120g
- Tuna: 65% of the total
- Organic extra virgin olive oil: 30%.
Nutritional facts (100g)
- Energy: 175Kj/736Kcal
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated Fatty Acids: 1,2g
- Protein: 27g
- Salt: 0.7g
More informations ?
Valflor is an old Portuguese brand of canned sea food relaunched in 2019 with a particularity: It uses only olive oil from biodynamic agriculture. This form of agriculture is obviously organic and, in addition, gives importance to the rhythms of nature and particularly the lunar cycles.
The manufacturing process remains artisanal, with fish that is pre-cooked in steam and then canned by hand, as it has been done for generations. The guarantee of an exceptional quality and an exceptional taste.