Beautiful replica of an authentic 18th century Portuguese azulejo panel consisting of 24 hand painted azulejos.
This panel has nothing to do with the azulejos you can find in the markets in Portugal. It is the result of the work of an artist who is also in charge of restoring old azulejos. The details are fine, the blues are deep and the painter's gesture makes it possible to reproduce all the nuances.
Resistant to humidity and temperature variations, this panel can be mounted on an interior wall (even in a bathroom), on an exterior wall or on a fireplace. It can also be mounted in a frame to be displayed on a wall.
Why I love it
- A unique object made by a craftsman.
- A faithful reproduction of 18th century techniques and gestures.
- Mounted height: 90cm
- Mounted width: 60cm
- Weight : 9kg
- Number of tiles : 24 to assemble
- Thickness of the tiles : 6mm
- Dimensions of each azulejo: 15x15cm