For reasons of Quality of service, security and rapidity, all our deliveries are made via UPS or CTT which transfers your order to your domestic parcel delivery service (e.g. La Poste for France).
Our delivery service commitments
- All our products are in stock. There's no delay in delivery: All the items presented on our website are available in our own stock.
- Your items are carefully packed. We take care of the preparation of your package ourselves and use eco-friendly and clean upholstery made of kraft paper as well as recyclable cardboard boxes in double or triple thickness.
- You are informed of each stage of the delivery. Depending on your choice, you receive an email or SMS at each stage of the delivery of your package. You can also track the status of your package by logging into your account on our website or on the UPS website.
- Delivery times are respected. Delivery times depend on your geographical location and the delivery option you've selected. Considering the time it takes to prepare your package and the despatching time, an "express delivery" is routed in less than 5 days and a "standard delivery" in less than 5 days.
- Delivery is guaranteed. We can assure that your package will arrive on time and hassle-free thanks to UPS services that will enable you to track the progress of your order. Your package will be delivered to the address you've indicated. UPS agents will make up to three visits to your home to deliver your order. If these three visits are unsuccessful, UPS agents will try to contact you by phone or email. With no feedback from you within 48 hours, your order will be automatically returned to us.
- We remain available at all times. If your package is not delivered to you within the expected time, if it is delivered damaged or declared lost, UPS services will be at your disposal to inform you at any time. However, do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help you and provide you with the service you expect.
- We deliver to all European countries. All orders shipped to EU countries include VAT due to the Portuguese government (23%). So you don't have to pay any taxes or import duties, Everything is included! The cost of delivery is automatically calculated according to the destination country. It starts at €5.90 for Portugal up to €9.90 for a delivery in France for example. You can benefit from free delivery on a basis of a certain amount of purchases.
- Your package is, at least, shipped the day after your order. Orders are generally shipped the day after their registration. Please note that if you place an order on Friday, it can only be shipped the following Monday.
We recommend that you use UPS services.
You will be alerted by SMS, voice messages or e-mails, you will have the possiblitiy to reschedule, redirect or have your packages delivered in a UPS Access Point™ relay when you are not available to receive them.
- Delivery alerts: UPS My Choice® delivery alerts inform you about your incoming UPS deliveries so you can plan your day.
- Delivery Planner: View all your incoming UPS packages for a day, week or month, and then reschedule or redirect them if necessary.
- Estimated delivery time: Find out when your packages are being delivered, so you can plan your deliveries in advance.
- Keep pending a call: Ask for your packages to be held in a UPS centre so that you can pick them up when possible.
- Deliver in a UPS Access relay Point™ : Have your packages delivered in a UPS Access Point relay, then pick them up at your convenience.
- Reschedule delivery: Have your packages delivered another day at your convenience.
- Deliver to another address: Have your packages delivered to another address. Please note that changing the delivery address of your package may delay the scheduled delivery date. Additional shipping charges may apply.
- Vacation Options: UPS My Choice members can request to keep their packages in a UPS Access Point relay or have them delivered within two weeks of their return from vacation.