Açôr I Sardines in olive oil
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
An artisanal canning product, handmade from fresh sardines landed a few meters from the cannery. Classic production methods applied to top quality ingredients, resulting in a sardine preserve with olive oil and a unique taste and texture.
Why I love it
- The fleshy and melting texture.
- The subtle flavor.
- The neat aspect.
- Net weight : 120g
- Sardine: 70%
- Olive oil: 29%
Nutritional statement (100g)
- Energy: 228Kj/948Kcal
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fatty Acids: 3.9g
- Protein: 18g
- Salt: 1.3g
More informations ?
Açor is a Portuguese brand of canned food from the sea that was born in the 1930s and died out in the 1980s like more than 400 artisanal canneries in Portugal. Recently relaunched, with an artisanal production and limited number of references, the cannery offers unique preserves in terms of quality and taste. Discover all the preserves of the Açor brand by clicking on the picture below.