Marinha Grande I Glass Bowl 13cm - Orange
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Rui has crafted a magnificent bowl entirely by hand in his workshop located in Marinha Grande. The original design of this bowl was conceived by his wife and the young Portuguese designer, Sílvia.
This exceptional piece is the result of a blend of Portuguese creativity and expertise, showcasing its uniqueness with its irregular shapes and varying dimensions from item to item.
Besides being functional at the table, it can also serve as a decorative object due to its versatility.
Why I love it
- An abundance of brightness and joyfulness
- A distinctive design.
- High quality craftsmanship.
- Diameter: 13cm (5.1")
- Height: 6cm (2.4")
- Weight: 0,3kg
This glass piece is designed by Sílvia, a young Portuguese designer, and then manufactured by Rui, her husband, in their workshop in Marinha Grande, the cradle of Portuguese glass. This artisanal and family workshop, created in 1997, combines the glass tradition of Marinha Grande with the innovative process of "fusing".