Beautiful bracelet made up of 26 925/1000th silver pearls. Handmade realization of the Alma & Coração workshop at a very competitive price for sterling silver.
Why I love it
- The symbolism of the pearl "Conta de Viana"
- The use of 925/1000e silver for the necklace and pearl.
- 925/1000e silver bead
- Diameter of the beads: 6 mm
- Diameter of the bracelet: 20 cm
- Also available in gold plated sterling silver
Viana pearls are traditional jewels from the Minho region of Northern Portugal and are a symbol of luck in love. In the past, the first pearl was offered by the godmother to her godchild at birth. It was threaded on a cotton bracelet or necklace decorated with a pompom made of coloured threads. Over the years, the girls received other pearls that they gathered and added the first one. Then, on their wedding day, they wore their Viana pearl necklace as a symbol of happiness and luck.