ABC+ I Small Squid in Curry Sauce
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Selected small squid (lulihnas in Portuguese) are served here with a creamy curry sauce that offers squid lovers a different, full-flavored sauce. Slightly spicy, the curry sauce is the perfect accompaniment to tender, mild-tasting squid.
This canned product is prepared by hand, far from mass production, following the recipe of resident chef Luís Baena and nutritionist Inês Nogueira, using selected fish and local ingredients.
Why I love it
- Tender, mild-tasting calamari.
- Slightly spicy sauce and mild trout flavor.
- Meticulous, artisanal production methods.
- Net weight: 120g, drained weight 85g
- Squid (Allotheuthis Media) 70%
- Curry sauce 28%
- Salt and spices
Nutritional facts (100g)
- Energy: 1210Kj / 287kcal
- Fat: 21g
- Protein: 23g
- Salt: 2.7g
More informations about the production process ?
The squid are prepared in the cannery and cooked for as long as it takes for the flesh to reach the ideal texture. After cooking, they are hand-packed into tins to make them as attractive as possible. The sauce is hand-filled into each can, and each can is individually sealed, washed, sterilized and carefully packed.