ABC+ I Mackerel fillets in "Moqueca" sauce
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Mackerel fillets are served here with a "Moqueca" sauce, a typical dish in Brazilian and Angolan cuisine. This mild sauce is based on peppers, coconut milk and palm oil, used in small quantities but essential for its unique flavor.
This preserve is prepared by hand, far from mass production, following the recipe of resident chef Luís Baena and nutritionist Inês Nogueira, using selected fish and local ingredients.
Why I love it
- Perfectly filleted mackerel.
- Sweet and sour sauce with peppers and coconut milk.
- Meticulous, artisanal production methods.
- Net weight: 120g, drained weight 85g
- Mackerel (Scamber japanicus) 70%
- Moqueca sauce 28%
- Salt and spices
Nutritional facts (100g)
- Energy: 770Kj / 185kcal
- Fat: 14g
- Protein: 15g
- Salt: 1.4g
More informations about the production process ?
The mackerel are prepared in the cannery and cooked for as long as it takes for the flesh to reach the ideal texture. After cooking, the fillets are lifted and canned by hand in the most attractive way possible, leaving the fillet as whole as possible. The sauce is hand-filled into each tin, and each tin is individually sealed, washed, sterilized and carefully packed.