Brincos À Rei I Silver Filigree Earrings - 6cm
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Beautiful pair of earrings made of solid silver 925/1000e.
Traditionally composed of 3 distinct parts and then assembled, these King's earrings were not worn by Kings or nobles. They were so named simply because they were a derivative of the famous Queen earrings that were so successful.
These earrings are distinguished by the extraordinary fineness of their filigree, achieved by the 100% handiwork of an expert goldsmith.
Do not be mistaken, the filigree obtained in this way has practically nothing to do with a filigree obtained industrially by casting. These earrings are truly exceptional.
- The outstanding delicacy of the filigree.
- 8 grams of solid silver 925/1000e.
- A quality/price ratio unavailable outside Portugal.
- Silver 925/1000e
- Height: 6cm (2.4")
- Width: 2cm (0.8")
- Weight in silver: 8,2gr (0.29oz)
If you want to know more about the art of filigree, please read our blog on the history of filigree jewelry.