Beautiful filigree bracelet cuff in 925/1000e sterling silver, large size (Height 2.5 cm), and entirely handmade.
What characterizes this bracelet is the extraordinary delicacy of its filigree which is obtained thanks to the 100% handmade work of an expert goldsmith.
Please note that the filigree obtained in this way has practically nothing to do with a filigree obtained by industrial moulding. These earrings are really exceptional.
Why I love it
- The exceptional delicacy of the filigree that only expert goldsmiths can create.
- A 925/1000e gold plated sterling silver jewel and the price which remains very fair for a weight of 12 gr of silver.
- A jewel with an ancestral symbolism (The slave bracelets - Escrava) and a surprisingly modern look.
- 925/1000e sterling silver
- Height: 2,5 cm
- Circumference: 19 cm
- Single size, adjustable on the wrist
- Weight in sterling silver: 21,1 gr
You're offering this jewelry? Why not add this case to your basket. Your jewel will be carefully wrapped in colored tissue paper, put back in this elegant box, itself surrounded by a pretty ribbon. You will receive a jewel ready to offer.
This jewel is part of a collection specially created for Luisa Paixão by a small craft workshop located near Porto, Portugal, in which work the last goldsmiths able to make exceptional filigree jewelry.
Want to know more about the art of filigree? Feel free to read our blog on the history of filigree jewellery.
On ne peut pas faire mieux !
Les bijoux sont magnifiques, la commande rapidement livrée, je suis entièrement satisfaite !