Brincos À Rainha I Gold plated Silver Filigree Earrings - 5cm
- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
These expertly handcrafted silver pendant earrings are made by a small workshop of skilled silversmiths in Portugal. They feature a historic yet surprisingly modern design, and are crafted from high-quality 925/1000 silver.
Why I love it
- Crafted using solid 925/1000 silver
- A design that has withstood the test of time and endured throughout the centuries.
- High-quality craftsmanship ensured by skilled Portuguese goldsmiths.
- Silver 925/1000e
- Height: 5cm (2.0")
- Weight in silver : 8,1gr (0.29oz)
This jewel is made by a workshop registered under the n°T3483. All the pieces are made of silver 925/1000e with a silver, yellow gold, pink gold, rhodium or oxide finish depending on the case. Each piece is authenticated by the hallmark affixed by the workshop.
More informations ?
These collections of filigree jewelry are inspired by the Portuguese jewelry heritage of the late 18th century: the Queen's jewelry (Brincos à Rainha), the King's jewelry (Brincos à Rei) and the Princess' jewelry (Brincos à Princesa).
All the pieces, made of silver 925/1000, are handmade, following ancestral techniques and are distinguished by their extraordinary finesse.
Feel free to discover the entire collection of Portuguese filigree jewelry by clicking on the photo below.