Naval I Horse mackerel in spicy olive oil
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Horse mackerel (Carapau in Portuguese) is often confused with mackerel. Smaller, it is also a very lean fish with less than 5g of lipids for 10g of flesh. This canned fresh horse mackerel is flavored with Piri-Piri, the famous Portuguese pepper, which gives it a slightly spicy taste.
Why I love it
- The fleshy and melting texture of horse mackerel.
- The frank but less strong flavor than that of sardines.
- The little spicy note.
- Net weight : 120g
- Horse mackerel: 70% of the weight
- Vegetable oil: 28%.
- Piri-Piri and salt: 2%.
Nutritional statement (100g)
- Energy: 225Kj/942Kcal
- Fat: 4g
- Protein: 25g
- Salt: 0,4g
More informations ?
Naval is a Portuguese brand of canned seafood that was born in 1930 and died out in 1990 like more than 400 artisanal canneries in the same years. Relaunched in 2010, the cannery has returned to its traditional methods: the fish is pre-cooked in steam, then canned by hand, as it has been done for generations. An artisanal process that may be slower but guarantees unique advantages in terms of quality and taste. Discover all the Naval brand preserves by clicking on the photo below.