ABC+ I Codfish in "A Caldeirada" sauce
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Cod stew is a traditional Portuguese dish. It contains simple ingredients, such as tomato, onion and garlic, but together they give a unique flavor to this preserve. Whoever tastes it also gets a taste of Portugal.
This preserve is prepared by hand, far from mass production, following the recipe of resident chef Luís Baena and nutritionist Inês Nogueira, using selected fish and local ingredients.
Why I love it
- A traditional recipe perfectly executed.
- A meticulous, artisanal production method.
- Natural packaging that adds to the product's charm.
- Net weight: 120g, drained weight 85g
- Codfish (Gadus Moruha) 53%
- Extra-virgin olive oil 13%
- Tomato pulp, onions, garlic, peppers, malagueta pepper.
Nutritional facts (100g)
- Energy: 752Kj / 181kcal
- Fat: 13g
- Protein: 15g
- Salt: 1.5g
More informations about the production process?
Canned cod stew is prepared entirely by hand. The cod is desalted at the place of production for 1 to 3 days, then cooked until it reaches the ideal point.
After cooking, the cod is prepared by hand: bones and skin are removed to obtain perfect cod sticks. A generous amount of tomatoes, onions and garlic are added, but not too much, just the right portion so that none of the flavors overpower the other. Each tin is then individually sealed, washed, sterilized and carefully packed.