Couve I Olive bowl
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
A very original and typically Portuguese olive bowl, practical with its 2 compartments. Ideal for serving olives as an aperitif, of course, but also any other condiment or sauce.
Its design is characteristic of the so-called Caldas da Rainha ceramics, whose most famous author is Bordallo Pinheiro.
It is of exceptional quality and great care is taken in its finishing. The reliefs and details are precise, the surface is perfect and very bright, the colors are bright.
Why I love it
- An original, traditional and surprisingly modern cut.
- Beautifully handcrafted with detailed shaping and a glossy finish.
- Diameter: 17cm (6.7'')
- Height: 5cm (2.0'')
- Weight: 650g
For this fragile product, we recommend that you select UPS home delivery including our replacement guarantee in case of breakage during delivery.
This piece comes from a small workshop located in the Center-West of Portugal, in the province of Estremadura. Its design is characteristic of the so-called Caldas da Rainha ceramics, whose most famous author is Bordallo Pinheiro.
The molds used in this workshop have been passed down from generation to generation, and the current owner uses the molds of his grandfather. All the pieces are carefully made entirely by hand and the production is very limited.
Discover the entire Caldas da Rainha collection by clicking on the photo below