Sardine fillets in spicy olive oil
- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
Fantastic canned Portuguese sardine fillets in olive oil that will make you forget all the sardines you have tasted so far.
Here the sardines are prepared in fillets, that is to say they are presented without skin or bones and preserved in a superior olive oil with piri-piri. Piri piri (bird pepper) is a small chilli pepper, originating from Angola (a former Portuguese colony) and adopted by the Portuguese, who sprinkle piri piri oil over almost all dishes.
The quality of this preserve is due to the use of real and authentic Atlantic sardines, the "Pilchardus" Sardines. It is also due to the traditional Portuguese preparation method by which the sardines are selected and prepared by hand, one by one, are pre-cooked in steam and then canned in their sauce.
Why I love it
- The freshness of the sardines is perceptible as soon as the can is opened.
- The texture of the sardines is both fleshy and melting.
- The piri piri that enhances the taste of the sardines without smothering it.
- The design of the packaging, deliciously retro and Portuguese.
- Net weight: 120g
- Sardines: 70%
- Olive oil: 29%
- Piri piri: 0,3%
- Salt: 1%
Nutritional declaration (per 100g): Energy 724Kj/172Kcal - Fat 6,6g - Saturated fatty acids 1,5g - Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1,9g - Carbohydrates 0g - Sugars 0g - Protein 27,7g - Salt 0,5g
Information: A use-by date is always indicated on the cans, but sardines in olive oil can be stored for several years as they improve with age. Cans should be returned regularly.