Seara d'Ordens I Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
This extra virgin olive oil, with protected designation of origin, comes from century-old olive trees in the Quinta Seara d'Ordens in the Douro, a Quinta renowned for the excellence of its wines.
A fresh, fruity olive oil, very well balanced, with a harmonious, fairly long aftertaste.
Why I love it
- A fruity, fresh and balanced olive oil.
- A rare wine producer's production.
- Growing region: Douro (Protected Designation of Origin)
- Origin: Quinta Seara d'Ordens
- Contents : 500 ml
- Store away from light, heat and odors.
About the olive grove
Quinta Seara d'Ordens has existed since the late 18th century and is located in the heart of the Douro, 9 kilometers from Peso da Régua.
From the 1960s onwards, Quinta owner João Leite Moreira embarked on a major modernization program, which was completed years later by his three sons: António, José and Fernando, who are still at the helm of the Quinta today. The olive oil comes from century-old olive trees that dot the vineyard plots.
This olive oil is packaged in an opaque glass bottle so as not to alter the taste. Once at home, store your bottle of olive oil in this way, in a dry place away from any source of heat.
Of course, olive oil can be used for cooking, but that would be a shame. Reserve it for simple seasonings, or better still, serve it with fresh bread as an aperitif, Portuguese style.