Casa de Santo amaro I Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
This new organic olive oil has green and fresh notes with sweet, bitter and spicy sensations on the palate. It is a harmonious olive oil capable of seasoning a piece of meat such as a baked fish or a salad.
This extra virgin olive oil has the Trás-os-Montes Protected Designation of Origin and comes from century-old olive trees producing olives of the Madural and Verdeal Transmontana varieties.
Why I love it
- A very harmonious olive oil.
- A rare production of only 2500 bottles per year.
- A terroir and a variety of olives, both well identified.
- Region of production: Trás-os-Montes (Protected Designation of Origin)
- Origin: Only one olive grove (Santo Amaro)
- Particularities : Olive grove in the family for 8 generations.
- Capacity : 500 ml
- Store away from light, heat and odours.
The history of the Santo Amaro house begins with the creation of the Morgadio de Santo Amaro on October 14, 1687, and is currently in the hands of the eighth generation of the family.
Casa de Santo Amaro olive oils are producer oils because from the production of olives to the extraction of olive oil, its packaging, and marketing, everything is done on the farm.