Laranja I Ceramic Plate - 24cm
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Plate in the shape of an orange that can be used as an appetizer plate, dessert plate or as a small dish to present condiments for aperitif, cut fruits for snack. Very nice decorative object, this plate is also used as a pocket in an entry.
Entirely handmade, in a small ceramic workshop, it benefits from an excellent quality: the reliefs are precise, the colors are very well applied and homogeneous, the finish is uniformly brilliant.
Why I love it
- Original, traditional and surprisingly modern.
- Very good quality craftsmanship.
- Length: 24cm (9.4")
- Width: 21cm (8.3")
- Height: 3cm (1.2"-
More informations ?
This piece comes from a small workshop located in the centre-west of Portugal, in the province of Estremadura. Its design is characteristic of the so-called Caldas da Rainha ceramics, whose most famous author is Bordallo Pinheiro.
The moulds used in this workshop have been handed down from generation to generation and the current owner uses his grandfather's moulds. All the pieces are carefully made entirely by hand and the production is very limited.