Estrelicia I Fine Stoneware Serving Dish - Dark red
- En Stock / Expédition Immédiate
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
Gorgeous glazed stoneware dish resembling the elegant shape of a Bird of Paradise leaf, also known as Estrelícia.
Crafted in Portugal's finest ceramic workshop and designed by the renowned floral artist Christian Tortu, this dish will undoubtedly make a stunning addition to your table setting.
Why I love it
- Simplicity, delicacy, and purity of nature embodied in this fine stoneware dish.
- Both lightweight and highly durable.
- Length: 40cm (15.7")
- Width: 18cm (7.1")
- Dishwasher and microwave compatible
How to use it?
This piece is made of stoneware, so it can be used in a traditional or microwave oven, it can be placed in a refrigerator and even a freezer, it is very resistant to mechanical shocks as well as to sudden temperature changes, it retains heat very well while insulating it from the hands.
This exquisite piece belongs to the Rivieira collection, a captivating series with a distinctive style that skillfully captures the sensations and emotions evoked by nature