Beautiful pair of earrings entirely made in sterling silver representing a Heart of Viana (Coração de Viana) in filigree.
These earrings are characterized by the extraordinary delicacy of their filigree which is obtained through the handmade work of an expert goldsmith.
Please note that the filigree obtained in this way has nothing to do with a filigree obtained by industrial moulding. These earrings are really exceptional.
Why I love it
- The exceptional finesse of the filigree that only expert goldsmiths can create.
- A 925/1000e sterling silver jewel and the price which remains very fair for a weight of 5 gr of silver.
- A jewel with an ancestral symbolism (The Coração of Viana) and a surprisingly modern look.
- 925/1000e sterling, silver
- Height: 3 cm
- Width: 2 cm
- Weight in sterling silver 5,2 gr
- Delivered in Luisa Paixão jewel box
This jewel is part of a collection specially created for Luisa Paixão by a small craft workshop located near Porto, Portugal, in which work the last goldsmiths able to make exceptional filigree jewelry.
Want to know more about the art of filligree? Feel free to read our blog on the history of filigree jewellery.