Monte das Oliveiras I Olive oil plate
- En cours d'approvisionnement
- Produit authentique du Portugal
- Paiement sécurisé Carte Bancaire, PayPal ou Apple Pay
- Livraison éco-responsable à partir de 9.99€
- Echange ou remboursement pendant 30 jours
We have run out of stock for this item.
Typically Portuguese, this plate allows you to enjoy olive oil the Portuguese way: As an aperitif, with a simple piece of bread. More than a simple plate, delivered with an original tale, translated in Portuguese, English and French, signed Joana Bértolo, this set is a real evocation of the Portuguese popular culture.
The plate is made entirely by hand, in fine stoneware paste and bathed in a translucent white glaze. It is completed with a piece of natural olive wood, carefully collected from a Portuguese olive grove. It comes with an original story, translated into Portuguese, English and French, by Joana Bértolo.
Why I love it
- Make the olive oil tasting a unique moment.
- A beautiful evocation of the Portuguese culture.
- An object of very high quality
- Material: Sandstone and olive-tree wood
- Size: 18x12x5cm (7.1x4.7x2.0")
More informations ?